Subject: [ rockbox-Feature Requests-514028 ] Games!
From: noreply_at_sourceforge.net
Date: 2002-07-26

Feature Requests item #514028, was opened at 2002-02-07 00:37
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=439121&aid=514028&group_id=44306

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Ability to play games using the buttons and such.
You know, simple games...Pong, Asteriods,
Breakout, etc.