Rockbox mail archiveSubject: Distortion on Player/Studio
From: Nielsen Linus (ext) (Linus.Nielsen_at_elema.siemens.se)
I am trying to figure out the distortion problems that some people report on
All Player/Studio owners, please listen to your boxes with the latest daily
1) Can you hear distortion? And does the distortion come from the unit, and
2) Is the distortion present also in the Line Out jack?
3) Does it disappear if you raise the Treble to the max?
4) If you push it to the limit (100% vol, max bass), can you notice a pitch
5) Try this both when running on batteries and with the charger attached.
Please take note on as much as you can find out and report to the list. Wnd
Thank you very much!
/Linus Nielsen Feltzing
Page was last modified "Jan 10 2012" The Rockbox Crew