Subject: Re: RE: Resume fetaure using the RTC to stor the resume point ?

Re: RE: Resume fetaure using the RTC to stor the resume point ?

From: Fabian Merki <fabian_at_merkisoft.ch>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 12:52:15 +0200

when do i have a partioned harddisk? i have a record 20gb.
i know i could do this in my pc but isn't the recorder's hd already partioned?

for me file writing would be a huge feature and i hope that somebody (who would be my personal hero! *smile*) will implement this in near future...!

as my boss always tell me: type faster - work harder! ;-)

fabian