Subject: Sobokan
From: Doug (him10101_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2002-07-27

OK I'm addicted to this game now and so far have found two errors with levels and one possible improvement to the gameplay:

1) level 36: impossible on account of the blocks on the bottom right.. You can't move them.

2) level 40: 5 blocks, 6 'pegs' to move them onto: we have a slight mismatch.

If I find more in later levels (this is as far as I've gotten in the past 2 days) I'll report them.

And my possible feature addition: A 1-turn undo. You know, like if you're pushing a block and you realize you just went 1 space too far, you could push, say, the 'on' button or the 'play' button on the recorder to take back the last move instead of having to completely restart the level.

But aside from these <minor> comments, I think that it's a great addition to a great program, keep up the good work all.

-Doug