Subject: RE: RTC Alarm wake up not possible
From: Nielsen Linus (ext) (
Date: 2002-07-29

> This pin is not wired to anything that could turn on the
> archos (see the rec_main.pdf that can be found on the
> rockbox site). So a wakeup function (power on)
> by an alarm time seems not possible to me.

Well, not really. It is connected to IRQ0, and that can be used to wake the
CPU from Sleep Mode. If we shut off the disk completely (yes, that is
possible), stop the LCD (i think that is possible too) and sleep the CPU, i
think the recorder can survive the night.

And with the charger connected it would not be a problem at all.