Subject: [ rockbox-Feature Requests-588710 ] add possibility to search for string
From: noreply_at_sourceforge.net
Date: 2002-07-30

Feature Requests item #588710, was opened at 2002-07-30 12:03
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=439121&aid=588710&group_id=44306

Category: Interface Improvements
Group: None

Initial Comment:
As about 6000 songs on the archos recorder 20GB is quite a lot of
music, you don't always want to scan your directories manually to
find a specific song - especially if there are many files in 1 directory
(hmm - can't remember, have I already copied that song to my JB or
not?). So it would be great to have a possibility to enter a search-
string and let rockbox find the song(s). The interface would be the
same as in the original Archos firmware to enter songnames for
recording.