Subject: Playlist problem
From: Brian King (brking_at_charter.net)
Date: 2002-07-31

I've noticed that somewhere after the 07/22/02 CVS build that playlists
haven't been working very well for me any more. I loaded 07/30/02 on
tonight and found that when I tried to play a playlist that it played
the first song over and over rather than advancing to the next song. I
use playlsts that have entries something like:

../../Tom_Waits/Blue_Valentines/02-Red_Shoes_By_The_Drugstore.mp3

Also, it seems as if the time required to start playing a given song is
longer on builds after 07/22 (I haven't tried every build, that was just
the last build that worked pretty well for me...)

Anyone else see this?

-bk