Subject: Re: Playlist problem
From: Brian King (brking_at_charter.net)
Date: 2002-07-31

Actually its not an abbreviation for a longer path. Its a relative path.
So the song shown below is up 2 directory levels from the playlist. What
I do is create directories off the root of my archos that look like:

playlists/050
playlists/100
playlists/200

This is where I have generated random playlists containing either 50,
100, or 200 songs a piece. The songs are then described relative to one
of these directories.

-bk

--
Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...