Subject: RE: Playlist problem
From: Doug (him10101_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2002-07-31

I have a Recorder 6.

I can't really provide lengths (although the bitrates are all the same--128
kbps) because I get the 'end of list' message on a variety of songs (although
I seemed to have been very impatient--it plays the song after showing that
message if I don't press 'on'). I've gotten the message on a 2:00 song and a
6:00 song and several in between.
The playlists look something like
"f:\No Doubt\No Doubt - Tragic Kingdom - 01 - Spider Webs.mp3"
as an example.

I did have all the problems I mentioned with this playlist:
!load.m3u
f:\Metallica\Metallica - Load - 01 - Ain't My Bitch.mp3
f:\Metallica\Metallica - Load - 02 - 2 X 4.mp3
f:\Metallica\Metallica - Load - 03 - The House That Jack Built.mp3
f:\Metallica\Metallica - Load - 04 - Until It Sleeps.mp3
f:\Metallica\Metallica - Load - 05 - King Nothing.mp3
f:\Metallica\Metallica - Load - 06 - Hero of the Day.mp3
f:\Metallica\Metallica - Load - 07 - Bleeding Me.mp3
f:\Metallica\Metallica - Load - 08 - Cure.mp3
f:\Metallica\Metallica - Load - 09 - Poor Twisted Me.mp3
f:\Metallica\Metallica - Load - 10 - Wasting My Hate.mp3
f:\Metallica\Metallica - Load - 11 - Mama Said.mp3
f:\Metallica\Metallica - Load - 12 - Thorn Within.mp3
f:\Metallica\Metallica - Load - 13 - Ronnie.mp3
f:\Metallica\Metallica - Load - 14 - The Outlaw Torn.mp3

I think at the beginning of track 4 or 5 I got the 'end of list' message and
it also got stuck on track 1.

If you need any more information, just hollar =)
-Doug