Subject: Re: Different charsets, loadable fonts
From: Alex Gitelman (alex_at_fg-soup.com)
Date: 2002-08-01

Hi,
I send latest patch to Linus few days ago, since then I didn't get any response.
So far it seems that I am the only one who enjoys using Rockbox with
his own language. (And I really do enjoy it :)
Best...
Alex
P.S. I keep syncing it with CVS but maintenenace costs are high
(conflicts almost every time) so I
can't do much usefull work until patch makes it into the CVS.

--
Best regards,
 Alex                            mailto:alex_at_fg-soup.com