Subject: Re[2]: Different charsets, loadable fonts
From: Daniel Stenberg (
Date: 2002-08-01

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, Alex Gitelman wrote:

> It must be on the list if I received my own message. :)

Well, you just told us that you keep it up-to-date and that it causes a lot
of conflicts, so if you solved a few conflicts since the latest version (I
found one from July 23rd) it would be helpful if you could post that version.

BTW, you might want to look into using the -N option to diff, as that would
probably take away your entire need for a special script (which
failed to work for me).

  Daniel Stenberg -- Rocking the box =>