Subject: Re: Recorder Display Usage
From: Doug (
Date: 2002-08-02

I also like the toggle idea... my suggestion is that multiple button pushes
toggle different things on and off; for example I like having the bars on the
side but don't find hte button labels particularly useful (at least most of
the time)... so this should be customizable in a menu or (as i just said
above) but just pushing the button a couple of times. =)