Subject: HD lockup
From: Doug (
Date: 2002-08-02

OK I felt really dumb when this happened to me but reading old posts from hte
beginning of the year made me feel better about getting the horrible "HD
Error" message. Anyhow, I get to the epic solution to the problem, only to
find that the message that seemed to have the answer was missing, with only
the responses present. This message came about at the end of
February/beginning of March. Can someone walk me through the solution to this
horrible problem? Post here or email me or
I know it's relevent that i have a recorder, and I have access to both windows
and linux machines, although i'm inexperienced in the latter.
It's so hard to be without my rockbox =(
On a related note, I wrote a Snake game but am slightly inexperienced at
compiling this stuff for the simulator or actual firmware, hence the lockup
from a faulty firmware. So help with this would also be appreciated (and I'd
be honored to be a contributor to the Rockbox)

Do You Yahoo!?