Subject: Re: Recorder Display Usage
From: Mats Lidell (matsl_at_contactor.se)
Date: 2002-08-02

>>>>> Daniel wrote:

Daniel> I think we really need to start thinking in terms of what to
Daniel> show on the display on the various "screens" we're featuring.

I don't know if it is feasible but it would be nice if the different
models don't differ to much at this stage.

Björn suggested, in private communication, that we should look at the
Player GUI so that it doesn't fall behind the Recorder to much. More
lines and more buttons so it is easy to add a lot of things for the
recorder that won't be as easy to get with the player. I looked at it
and came the conclusion that is it very hard without an overall GUI
design. Can we produce such a thing? Maybe so that the core
functionality is the same and the recorder gets additional
functionality. So that it is easy to move between the models for one
thing.

Yours

--
%% Mats