Subject: RE: bugs in the current CVS
From: Nielsen Linus (ext) (Linus.Nielsen_at_elema.siemens.se)
Date: 2002-08-05

> --- can't set backlight to 0. It will stay on forever when
> you you set it to zero.

This is not a bug. What you set is the backlight timeout, that is when the
backlight should go off again. 0 seconds means "never" in this case.
We have discussed another way of setting this, since there currently is no
way of turning off the backlight completely.

How about OFF...1..2..3..4..5......15..ON?

> --- if you are playing songs in a directory or playlist, and you are
> on the first song and you hit the back button then it gets messed up.

That is probably a bug. Thank you for reporting that.

> --- when you hit the back button it should restart the current song,
> not start the previous song.

That is a matter of opinion. I agree that most people expect it to play the
current song again, but today it plays the previous one. I think we should
change it so it behaves more like the average CD player.

/Linus