Subject: Re: Suggestions to progress bar and display usage

Re: Suggestions to progress bar and display usage

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 11:32:31 +0200 (MET DST)

On Sun, 4 Aug 2002, Uwe Freese wrote:

> 1.) Showing bitrate and sampling frequency while playing is not a must.
> Maybe an info page as in Archos firmware could show them. At least it
> could be one one line for both values (while playing) to save one for
> the status bar or something else.

Yes I agree about this, but so far we haven't had any space problems on the
WPS screen, so there hasn't been any real reasons to squeeze them in on the
same line.

> 2.) The battery bar dosn't look well unter the progressbar. I think it
> will change into a battery symbol in the top line in the future?

I think Markus Braun's work will make it so and then the batter "bar" will go
away from the bottom line.

> 3.) I would make time display and progressbar in one line:
>
> 0:23---X-------3:43
>
> or
>
> 5:17--X-----1:20:13

I disagree. It would make the bar too narrow to be nice. And why would we
need a few blank lines?

--
  Daniel Stenberg -- Rocking the box => http://bjorn.haxx.se/rockbox/