Subject: Re: Suggestions to progress bar and display usage

Re: Suggestions to progress bar and display usage

From: Daniel Wanitsch <wanitsch_at_freesurf.ch>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 12:38:55 +0200

Hi there

I'm not coding, just reading what's going on with Rockbox.
Congratulations so far! Bra gjort :-)
I really like Rockbox, the original firmware is banned forever.

"And why would we need a few blank lines?"

Maybe you could implement a bar like the original firmware has, where you
can see, how loud the sound is while playing a song.
Is this possible?

Greetz

Daniel