Subject: Re: Suggestions to progress bar and display usage
From: Daniel Wanitsch (
Date: 2002-08-05

Hi there

I'm not coding, just reading what's going on with Rockbox.
Congratulations so far! Bra gjort :-)
I really like Rockbox, the original firmware is banned forever.

"And why would we need a few blank lines?"

Maybe you could implement a bar like the original firmware has, where you
can see, how loud the sound is while playing a song.
Is this possible?