Subject: Re: Suggestions to progress bar and display usage
From: Mat Pritchard (matthew_pritchard_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2002-08-05

On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 11:32:31AM +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> Yes I agree about this, but so far we haven't had any space problems on the
> WPS screen, so there hasn't been any real reasons to squeeze them in on the
> same line.

Personally I find the WPS screen too cluttered at the moment. All I'm
interested in is song name, artist, album title, time elapsed, and
possibly song X from Y (But that's because I play a lot of full
albums).

Currently, my eye does not naturally quickly find the information that
I'm looking for, and I need to scan the WPS screen. So, it's not a
space problem, but a usability problem for me.

Basically, filename, kbit, and hz are all redundant for the id3 mode of
the wps.

--
Mat
matthew_pritchard at yahoo.com