Subject: Re: bugs in the current CVS
From: Mike Soultanian (msoultan_at_csulb.edu)
Date: 2002-08-05

> That is a matter of opinion. I agree that most people expect it to play the
> current song again, but today it plays the previous one. I think we should
> change it so it behaves more like the average CD player.

YES! Please! This is one of the first things I noticed about the
archos. Usually I'll play a track, put it in pause, then hit the back
button to get to the top of track, cued up ready to play. This is near
impossible because of the current setup.

I hadn't actually tried cueing on the rockbox, but on the stock archos
firmware, it drove me nuts. That would definately be nice if it had the
functionality of a CD player transport. I would've thought anyone would
follow that format because it almost seems standard...

Mike

--
[...]