Subject: RE: MP3 plays silent
From: Heiko Scharke (Heiko.Scharke_at_systemonic.com)
Date: 2002-08-05

What means:
'This is already supported in an experiment version of the source.'????
Is it already in the daily builds??? or do I have to compile a special
experiment version????

FF + RW:
Yes, you are right ... I will have a lock at it next weekend ...
Skipping some frames should be enough for FF and RW ????

Heiko