Subject: Re: Request for UI simualator addition...

Re: Request for UI simualator addition...

From: George Styles <george_at_ripnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 14:19:58 +0100

OK, here is the patch - its my first go at using diff under Linux, so can
you inspect it for me please to check its OK - it seems to work the same way
as the Status Line patch posted the other day, so I think its OK

Could someone let me know if its OK please?

What is does is enable alternative keys for laptop'ers and VNC'ers:

REcorder:
Space=Play, Q=On, A=Off, 1,2,3 = F1 F2 F3

Player:

Q=On, Enter=Menu

I have not tried the player one, so if someone could do that please???

how do I get this into the CVS? do I just wait until one of the
admins/ops(?) decides it OK, or do I do something???
thanks