Subject: recorder directory patch.
From: Eric Linenberg (elinenbe_at_umich.edu)
Date: 2002-08-06

this is a patch for the recorder and player off the current CVS. It
allows you to browse through directories faster by holding down the
down button. It will be quite improved, but this is just an idea. I
will be adding the same feature for the up button too. I am unwilling
to make a patch right now, so attached it tree.c (replace the one in
your apps/ directory. I am also looking for recommendations about
this.

I have not tried this on a player, but it should work okay.

-eric

  • text/plain attachment: tree.c