Subject: Re: Discussion about the content of the status bar on recorders
From: Chris Houghten (
Date: 2002-08-06

sounds great, but would ya really want to display the time of day?
unless it autoupdates whet connected via usb, mine runs all the way out most
of the time. I certainly will not be setting it over and over again.
I personally would use that area to display amount of time song has played.

just my 2 cents