Subject: Re: Discussion about the content of the status bar on recorders
From: Uwe Freese (
Date: 2002-08-07

Hello Markus,

Markus Braun wrote on Tuesday, August 6, 2002, 9:53:52 PM:

MB> I think it's time to discuss and decide what should be displayed in the
MB> status bar on recorder models. Here is what I put to the status bar at the
MB> moment:

MB> - a power plug that is shown when batteries are charged

Does it distinguish
- no external power
- external power & recharging
- external power & not recharging ?
I think three symmbols for that or a blinking power plug symbol (while
recharging) would be great.

MB> - a play mode icon (play once, repeat, shuffle, shuffle repeat)

I would like a "x/y" that shows how many titles were played in the
actual dir/playlist. But maybe the statusbar is not the right place for

Bye, Uwe.