Subject: Re: play marked file vs. start random file (when shuffle is on)
From: Justin Heiner (jheiner_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2002-08-07

I personally disagree with that. I see your point about wanting it to start off
with a random file, but it seems like having it start with the marked file
isn't such a bad thing... if you don't want to listen to it, hit next and it'll
give you a random one (if i'm understanding the current status of the shuffled
dir feature correctly)

The differences between that feature in the player and the recorder would also
be significant. If it's to be done, my opinion is that it should be the same
between the player and the recorder (ie: just have it as a menu option).

Just my humble input :-)

-Justin Heiner