Subject: Re: Distortion?

Re: Distortion?

From: Tobias Overkamp <tov-rockbox_at_nrw.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 11:02:07 +0200

On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 07:05:25PM +0200, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Aug 2002 18:23:12 +0200, Daniel Wanitsch wrote:
> > Yes, that's what I ment. Sorry But the background noise was worse
> > with the Archos firmware.
> > With Rockbox I never had a background noise until a couple of days
> > ago
>
> Strange. We haven't done anything to the sound lately. Actually, my
> unit has had a slight background noise from day 1. Quite
> disappointing...

Hi,
I experience this noise (noise turns periodically up and down) only
with the original 1.27d Firmware on my Recorder 10. Using the latest
CVS-build of Rockbox I do not hear anything like this... Althoug this
might be a bug of my ears :-)

Btw: I only hear the noise while using my Koss "The Plug"
earphones. With the original ones it's sometimes even hard to hear
music...

> --
> Linus Nielsen Feltzing, linus_at_haxx.se on 2002-08-06

regards,
Tobias.