Subject: Re: Announce list created
From: Justin Heiner (jheiner_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2002-08-07

Personally, I think that is for the better... It needs to be tested more and we
have to figure out how we're going to implement it in the firmware. I think we
should take our time with this one (but not too long) :-)

Besides, we're hoping for 1.2 by the weekend, right? Patience is a virtue...

-Justin