Subject: Re: play marked file vs. start random file (when shuffle is on)
From: Mike Soultanian (
Date: 2002-08-07

I think it'd be best to start with the selected file. That way if you
want to start with a particular track, you have that option...

Then if you really want a different track, you hit the forward button
again. This is the behaviour of most every CD player I've used..

just my 2cents..

--------------------- Mike Soultanian Computer Technician, College of the Arts (562) 985-4409 ---------------------