Subject: Re: shuffling through folders
From: Justin Heiner (jheiner_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2002-08-07

There has been discussion about this, but right now, considering the physical
size of the playlist that would have to be created to shuffle recursively
through folders, it isn't implemented as of yet. And since our directory
shuffling is done using an in-memory playlist at this time, we're limited to
how much we can queue up in it.

-Justin