Subject: Re: shuffling through folders
From: Mike Soultanian (
Date: 2002-08-08

no worries.. I actually like George's suggestion about the bat file.
I'm going to set that up now. I forgot that the playlists are just text
files.. I keep thinking that i need to run a program to make them.. DUH.

--------------------- Mike Soultanian Computer Technician, College of the Arts (562) 985-4409 ---------------------