Subject: RE: shuffle not shuffling
From: Stuart Tedford (
Date: 2002-08-08

It happened to me last night too. The only thing I can add is that I also
scrolled to the last song in the dir and pressed play from there. It just
got stuck playing that one song over and over. I went back to the dir
browser and tried again at the last song and it still did it. Then I chose
a different song in that dir and it worked as expected.