Subject: entertext.[ch]
From: Mats Lidell (matsl_at_contactor.se)
Date: 2002-08-08

Hi,

Did some simple experiment with entering text on the player. Not for
writing documents but possibly entering a short string for naming a
playlist, searching for a file, or other short text input.

This is really very simple but could work as a start. Use '+' and '-'
to select character, play to enter it and Stop to delete it.

I have since heard that the Recorder has such a function but I haven't
looked at it at all. Suggestions for improvement are welcome.

Yours

--
%% Mats