Subject: not playing selected track

not playing selected track

From: Mike Soultanian <msoultan_at_csulb.edu>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 07:59:13 -0700

I have the 8/8 CVS and when I go to a folder with mp3s and subfolders
and select a track to play, it plays the song 3 songs down.

I then went into another folder with mp3s and more subfolders than
above, it's even farther off..

I then went back to the previous folder and noticed that there are 3
folders. 3 folders, 3 songs off, coincidence, I think not :)

Would this have something to do with the new status bar? I've got an
AJR20..

btw, if you have the status bar enabled, are browsing a folder, and hold
the up button and hit f2, it shows/hides the bar. dunno if this is by
design, but I just thought I'd letcha know.

mike

--
[...]