Subject: [ rockbox-Bugs-588867 ] MP3 play Jumping bug
From: noreply_at_sourceforge.net
Date: 2002-08-08

Bugs item #588867, was opened at 2002-07-31 02:10
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=439118&aid=588867&group_id=44306

>Category: Drivers
Group: None

Initial Comment:
For the latest ROCKBOX 7-29 recorder frame ware
release. There's some mp3 play back bug, where it will
jump to a different song in the middle of playing for no
reason. I suspect it is a buffer mangement issue. Also,
song loading/browsing time is much longer than the
archos' frameware. Shuffle is not work all correct, and
no resume function. Thanks for the good work.