Subject: bug and idea.
From: Eric Linenberg (
Date: 2002-08-08

First off, there is a bug on my AJBR6k. I start a playlist, and then on
the first song, I hold the back button and then it stops playing and the
red light blinks quickly.

Also, what about a bug reporting form on the web page where you can type
in the song playing, lentgh of song, playlist playing, model of archos,
etc. I know there is something like this on sourceforge, but I do not
think that many peoplle use it.

Also many of the reports are difficult to understand if the person has a
player or recorder, or whatever.

Lastly, kick ass job on the project. It has only been a few month of
serious development, and it has come so far.