Subject: Re: Latest loadable fonts patch

Re: Latest loadable fonts patch

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 19:16:56 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Alex Gitelman wrote:

> Changes:

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that we haven't forgot nor ignored
your hard work on this.

The plan is to ship 1.2 first, then attack this area in roughly this order:

1. Apply your patch, work out the quirks if we have/find any (I believe there
   was at least one too many memcpy() in the previous version of your patch).

2. Incorporate Greg Haerr's work on internally stored default fonts.

3. Test test test test

4. Smile

--
Daniel "Bagder" Stenberg -- http://rockbox.haxx.se/