Subject: HD error (still)
From: Doug (
Date: 2002-08-08

I posted my problem about a week ago, saying that my drive was locked up after
the drive to a desktop... and it failed miserably. I ran Alex Mina's program
from a boot disk, and tried literally every option to unlock the drive (and it
does register it as password protected) but I get that the hardware rejects
the command, or something to that effect. are there master/slave settings i
need to set? it's an original fujitsu 6 GB drive--i wouldn't even object to
reformatting the disk but I can't access it to do this. Can anyone give me

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs