Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: Rockbox version 1.2 released

Re: Rockbox version 1.2 released

From: George Styles <george_at_ripnet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:35:07 +0100

May I be the first to congratulate the team - another fine effort :)

thanks

ps now this is done, can we get the remote control code into the CVS
please???

pps I tried the 'load other firmware' patch, and it failed to load the
offical recorder firm 1.27d - it hung half way through the progress bar
while loading...

thanks