Subject: No FAT 32 partition (was Re: Rockbox version 1.2 released)
From: Remo Hofer (
Date: 2002-08-09

I've tried out version 1.2 today on my player 6000 (ROM version 4.54, 40 GB
Fujitsu drive). It only gave me the follwing error message: "No FAT32 pa 1.2".
The original Archos firmware 5.07d and rockbox version 1.1 are able to find the
FAT32 partition.

Does anybody else have this problem? How can I help you to solve this?

BTW. I really like your progress for a better jukebox firmware and think I may
switch to rockbox when persistent settings and fast forward are implemented.

Remo Hofer <>
Do NOT remove nospam from email address!