Subject: Re[4]: [ rockbox-Feature Requests-593076 ] One touch toggle-shuffle
From: Eric Linenberg (elinenbe_at_umich.edu)
Date: 2002-08-09

I think this is a great idea. different scopes of play where you can have
three play modes, normal, repeat, shuffle, or repeat shuffle.

-eric

s> I half agree - I think we should separate "repeat", "shuffle" and "scope
s> of play".

s> The scope is determined when the user starts playing:
s> SingleTrack/Folder/Folder+SubFolder/Playlist (how I dunno - yet)

s> Then F3 can be used to turn on and off repeat (thus would work like
s> shuffle on/off). This may simplify the amount of options so that
s> shuffle and repeat can be set from a single button.

s> Gordon.