Subject: Re: still not playing selected track
From: Mike Soultanian (
Date: 2002-08-09

it happens in every single folder/subfolder.. regardless of whether
there are subfolders within a given folder. If there are two files, and
I click on the top file, it'll play the top file. If I click on the
bottom file, it plays the top file.

wow.. just found something WHACKY!

I have 5 files in a folder (no subfolders) and I click on the top file,
it plays the second file. I hit ON, click play on the top file again,
it playes the third song, then I hit ON and it plays the second, then I
hit ON and it plays the fourth, and so on and so forth.. It's all over
the place!

I don't know if it has anything to do with the status bar.. I can't
really pinpoint it so I turned the bar off (in the settings menu).

This also happens in every other folder.

Here's the folder listing for the above example:

 Volume in drive F is JUKEBOX
 Volume Serial Number is FCF9-7ED4

 Directory of F:\electronic-dance\dreadzone

<DIR> .
<DIR> ..
Dreadzone - A Canterbury Tale.mp3
Dreadzone - A Dream Within A Dream.mp3
Dreadzone - Black Star Liner Mix.mp3
Dreadzone - Captain Dread.mp3
Dreadzone - Earth Angel (William Orbit Remix Edit).mp3
5 File(s) 27,362,462 bytes
2 Dir(s) 15,886,696,448 bytes free