Subject: Re: still not playing selected track
From: Mike Soultanian (
Date: 2002-08-09

aw mannnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

Not starting with the selected track has got to be the WORST feature
(prolly cuz it spoofed me... but I still don't like it). And shuffle is
enabled by default in the CVS. errrrrr

Sorry 'bout that. Shuffle was on and it wasn't picking the selected
track. I forgot the whole shuffle discussion..

if possible, could we not have shuffle enabled by default in the CVS