Subject: Re: characterset and others
From: Alex Gitelman (alex_at_fg-soup.com)
Date: 2002-08-09

Hopefully, loadable fonts patch will make it to CVS soon. I enjoy my
recorder with Cyrillic for over a month now.
Regardless, I think it would make more sense to have full 255 char set
for internal fonts rather than to limit it to 127 ASCII.

Best...
Alex

--
Best regards,
 Alex                            mailto:alex_at_fg-soup.com