Subject: RE: Traffic on this list

RE: Traffic on this list

From: Chris <quilley_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 22:03:16 -0600

personally, i'm not having too big a problem with the number of emails from
this list. I think if the sourceforge crap (and I say crap because atleast
30 % seems to be rerequests for features to me) would go elsewhere that
would be a substantial decrease in the number of mails and would bring an
already manageable list (from my perspective) down to a very manageable
level.

Chris