Subject: CRLR problem in latest CVS commit
From: Alex Gitelman (alex_at_fg-soup.com)
Date: 2002-08-10

Apparently somebody (jheiner?) commited files with dos CRLF. As result
All my (still pending) changes with loadable fonts cause conflicts for
the whole file. In other words I am in deep s.
I would appreciate if somebody with CVS write access would convert
them back as soon as possible. Files I had conflict are lcd.h, lcd.c,
wps.c. Probably there are others.

Thanks
Alex

P.S. As 1.2 is released I would appreciate getting my loadble fonts
patch in CVS or being rejected altogether. I am honestly tired of
fixing conflicts for over a month now.