Subject: Re: CRLR problem in latest CVS commit
From: Robert Hak (
Date: 2002-08-10

Okay.. I fixed the problem you mentioned as well as in settings.h

If you find more, either email me, or drop me a note on irc (adiamas) and
ill get it asap. (keep the bandwidth down a bit i hope)

As for the loadable fonts, I asked Zagor and he said he's looking to merge
it in over the next couple of days.

Hope that helps..