Subject: Re[3]: Question to powermgm.c charging algorithm
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (
Date: 2002-08-10

On Fri, 9 Aug 2002 17:43:48 +0200, Uwe Freese wrote:
> The AJBR has a adjustable voltage regulator, hasn't it? Why
> do we have only "on/off" in the sourcecode?

The reason is of course that the charging is controlled by a digital
output pin. Haven't you read the (not so very complete, but still
functional) schematics?

> I made a battery charger about 8 years ago, wired to the
> parallel port and with an A/D converter. I wrote a (pascal)
> charging> program and tested very much with that. Because
> of that, I've some experience with charging algorithms..

That is exactly the knowledge we need. It's good that you care about
this. Thanks. I'll download yout source code and study it.

Linus Nielsen Feltzing, on 2002-08-10