Subject: Re: Traffic on this list
From: Warp Dag (warpdag_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2002-08-10

Or simply setup your mail filters!

I mean, it's easy to configure rules in your mail client (for instance with outlook express, just setup a new folder and ask that the mails coming from rockbox@cool.haxx.se go to that folder). You can also do that with web-based mail providers (for instance with hotmail, just ask that the messages coming from rockbox@cool.haxx.se go to the unwanted folder, so your regular mails will go in your inbox and the mailing list mails will go to the unwanted one, and they will be periodically and automatically deleted once in a while).

Hope it will help some.

- Dag