Subject: Re: Traffic on this list
From: Warp Dag (
Date: 2002-08-10

Or simply setup your mail filters!

I mean, it's easy to configure rules in your mail client (for instance with outlook express, just setup a new folder and ask that the mails coming from go to that folder). You can also do that with web-based mail providers (for instance with hotmail, just ask that the messages coming from go to the unwanted folder, so your regular mails will go in your inbox and the mailing list mails will go to the unwanted one, and they will be periodically and automatically deleted once in a while).

Hope it will help some.

- Dag

>From: Harald Milz

>Subject: Re: Traffic on this list
>Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 10:05:14 +0200 (CEST)
>Rob Ward wrote:
> > I too would prefer newsgroups, with a daily announcement maybe?
>Pipe it into local newsgroups? That's what I do with all my mailing lists.
>The problem with real newsgroups is that we will sooner or later be spammed
>Walk softly and carry a megawatt laser.

Rejoignez MSN Hotmail, le plus important service de messagerie. Cliquez ici.