Subject: Re: Feature added to load and execute application (mod/ajz) from Dir Browse
From: Magnus Holmgren (lear_at_algonet.se)
Date: 2002-08-10

Rdwrockbox_at_aol.com wrote:

> This code allows the user to have multiple versions of the firmware on the
> disk.
>
> Turn the mp3/mu3 filter off in General Settings. Then browse to select the
> mod/ajz file that you would like to execute (doesn't have to be in the root).
> Press your "play" button and the firmware will be loaded and executed.

Cool. I had to modify a thing to get it working though: the entry.attr
field needs to be at least a short. A char doesn't hold the new
attribues.

Also, in rolo_load_app_err(), I believe a lcd_update() call would be a
good idea.

I've only tested with a .mod file or two, but it seems to work fine.

--
Magnus Holmgren