Subject: Re: RoLo / Serial Controller questions ?
From: George Styles (
Date: 2002-08-12

On a related / off topic (?) note...

has neone tried different battaries in the remote controller? the CR1616s
seem to run out of juice in about a week, and are too expensive to keep
replacing... has anyone tried any larger cells, to see if they physically
fit in the remote? CR2032's for example.

its a shame not to be able to use it, but 6 a week is a but steep :)

its not THAT bad, because the design of the Jukebox is good, and its
possible to feel for the play/pause button through my jeans, and navigate to
the correct button :)